ComfortWorld 2000 Series
Express your unique personal style with custom-made 2000 Series windows. The slimline design optimizes glass area for maximum view while our fusion-welded sash construction provides years of trouble-free operation. They are a smart, gracious addition to your home, providing a lifetime of beauty, comfort and convenience.
2000 Series windows tilt-in for easy maintenance–and never need scraping or painting. Why heat and cool the neighborhood? 2000 Series windows can help lower your energy bills with excellent all-weather insulation performance. And all 2000 Series windows are available in double-hung, sliding and picture window styles.
A great investment, 2000 Series windows will help to pay for themselves through lower energy costs, freedom from maintenance and increased property values. And all 2000 Series windows are covered by our impressive Lifetime Limited Warranty.*
2000 Series Features
- Fully extruded lift rails for strength and durability
- Fusion-welded sashes for added strength & rigidity
- Sloped sill forces water to drain to the exterior
- Double barrier-fin weather- stripping at sash sides
- Protective hollow bulb seal at the sill for added weather protection
- Vinyl frames and sashes will never chip, peel,crack or warp, Made tough and solid with virgin vinyl (PVC) powder, their color is formulated throughout so the beautiful luster lasts.
- Multi-chambered sash & mainframe structure creates insulating air spacer for superior thermal efficiency.
- Insulted glass unit with optimal air space improves year-round performance.
- Interlock at sash meeting rails creates a super-tight seal against air infiltration. Adds to your sense of security, comfort and well-being.
- PPG Intercept™ Warm Edge Spacer System maximizes performance and longevity.
- Metal reinforcement for added strength at the meeting rail.
- Drop-in glazing for extra protection from the elements.
- Fully extruded lift rails provide strength and stability for easy operation.
- Sloped sill forces water to drain to the exterior of the window.
- Protective bulb seal at the sill provides extra protection from the elements-sealing tightly against dust, dirt and air infiltration.
- Fusion-welded sashes add strength and rigidity.
- Constant force balance system puts an end to sash cords, weights and pulleys. you’ll benefit from smooth, comfortable fingertip operation.
- Dual ventilator locks provide a safe, secure way to keep windows open for proper ventilation.
- Double barrier-fin weatherstripping at sash sides help keep out dirt and noise, and protect against air infiltration.
- Full balance covers help protect against air infiltration while adding a finished look to the window frame.