ComfortWorld 6000 Series
The superior performance of 6000 Series windows starts with innovation. Every precision-engineered component contributes to superior energy savings. The multi-chamber design helps trap dead air to produce an effective insulating barrier, while extra-thick, fusion-welded frames and sashes provide superior structural strength and create a permanent barrier against air and moisture infiltration, adding up to greater energy savings and lower utility bills.
6000 Series windows features a sloped sill helping to prevent air and water infiltration while maintaining a timeless, detailed appearance. Beveled mainframes on double-hung and sliding windows complement any home style.
Best yet, 6000 Series windows are covered by Window World’s impressive Lifetime Limited Warranty for complete peace-of-mind.
6000 Series Features
- Quad 4 weatherstripping at the header
- Triple-barrier weatherstripping between sash and jamb
- Compression bulb seal at the sill for further weather protection
- Hidden screen track produces clean lines
- Fully extruded lift rails for strength & durability
- Fusion-welded sash & mainframe adds strength and rigidity
- Vinyl frames and sashes will never chip, peel, crack or warp, tough and solid with virgin vinyl with color is formulated throughout so the beautiful luster lasts.
- Airtight insulating chambers help reduce conduction and cut high energy bills.
- Quad 4 weatherstripping at the header adds even more protection from the elements.
- Insulated glass unit with optimal air space improves year-round performance.
- PPG Interlock™ Warm Edge Spacer System maximizes window performance and Longevity.
- Interlock at sash meeting rails create a super-tight seal against air infiltration,providing security, comfort and well-being.
- Metal reinforcement adds strength at the meeting rails.
- Drop-in glazing provides energy efficiency as well as interior aesthetic appeal.
- Compression bulb seal at the sill creates an all-season weather barrier.
- Sloped sill ensures quick water to drainage to the exterior.
- Hidden Screen track produces clean lines and added beauty.
- A fusion-welded sash and mainframe structure for added strength and rigidity. Tough, extra-thick extrusion walls provide the ultimate in welding strength.
- Dual ventilator locks a secure way to keep windows open for proper ventilation.
- Full balance covers help protect against air infiltration while adding a finished look to the window frame.
- Constant force balance system eliminates sash cords, weights and pulleys,and provides easy fingertip operation.
- Tilt-in top and bottom sashes make cleaning safe and easy from inside the home.
- Triple-barrier weatherstripping between the sash and jamb for superior protection from air and water infiltration.
- Full or half fiberglass screens provide ventilation while keeping insects out.