Your home is your most important and valuable asset. We know that when considering upgrading and remodeling, you will have many questions about the process, the products, and the company performing the work. That is why we have provided advice and information we have found helpful to our customers in making smart, informed decisions with confidence.
Replacement Windows Buyer's Guide
- What are various windows made of and what will work best for me?
- Is there any difference in how windows are made?
- Can I replace my old windows with different styles and types?
- Aren’t all window manufacturers essentially the same?
- What about strength, protection and noise reduction?
- Do vinyl windows require a lot of maintenance?
- I have read about different test results on windows. How should this impact my buying decision?
- What is more important in saving energy, the frame or the glass?
- What energy-saving options should I know about?
- What is the Energy Star Program?
- Will vinyl windows be a good investment?
- Aren’t all window warranties practically the same?
How to Choose a Reputable Contractor
- Is the Contractor Licensed, Bonded and Insured?
- Is the Contractor in Good Business Standing?
- Can they really do the construction project for the cost that they say they can?
- Does the Contractor actually know the construction crew working your job?
- Does the construction crew do timely work so the job is completed quickly?
- How about the quality of the building materials the contractor is using?
- How about the customer service during and after the sale?
- Does the company understand the importance of Customer Satisfaction?
- Does the salesperson in front of you understand the construction process and getting the work done?
Download the Renovate Right Pamphlet (PDF) – This document explains the new 2010 EPA requirements for homes built before 1978.
Our friendly, knowledgable team is always ready to help.
Please feel free to contact us if you have further questions, would like additional information, or to schedule an in-home consultation.